Monday, August 25, 2014

Parade of Homes Week 2014 Begins!! House #1

Welcome to Parade of Homes week! 

The first house I am showcasing was built by M/I Homes. It is 5,517 square feet, has 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 half baths, and is listed for $899,990. 

Overall, this house was my favorite! I absolutely loved the curb appeal, the funky drapes throughout the house, the light fixtures, and the hearth room off of the kitchen (which you will see in tomorrow's post!) 

There were just two things I did not love. First, the bright kelly green color in the dining room and bathroom. Just not my cup of tea! Second, the fireplace. It just feels too stark and cold! 













But seriously, aren't those drapes AMAZING?

3 comments:

  1. This Wedding is good I Loved it .:) have You ever visited Kingsville Resorts In A Wedding this resort is best in arranging the weddings for every Religion you can check more photos at their resorts website : resorts in ludhiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the green...brought life into the house that could have gone cold
    blue,, gray,, and shots of green...fabulous
    and of course loved the black throughout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous in so many ways, but I agree with you on the fireplace and green walls! I love the curtains too!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10