Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Restoration Hardware OUTLET!!! (Aka heaven on earth, jk jk)

While on our recent trip to California, we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. (We discovered upon a trip to our local zoo that Miles LOVES watching the fish swim! His eyes just about popped out of his head, he was so mesmerized!)

ANYWAY! Guess what is a block away from the Aquarium of the Pacific?

YES! A RESTORATION HARDWARE OUTLET STORE AHHH!!! It was incredible. A thousand times better than the actual stores which never change their inventory. It was really cool to see so many of their products in so many different materials. The prices were much better too!! In general I would say things were priced about 20% less than they were in the stores, and then they were having an additional 30% off everything as well. If I didn't live 2,000 miles away, I would have furnished my entire house! Alas, all I took home with me were these pictures! (Sorry about the picture quality, all I had was my iPhone!)









Anyone want to do a cross country trek with me in a gigantic Uhaul?? ;)

 

5 comments:

  1. I've been to the one in Leesburg, VA and it's fantastic! There's got to be one closer to you. Love their stuff and the lighting! Thanks for stopping by today. Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were in hog heaven ... if I saw one of these stores while out and about, I would definitely think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if this is closer for you but we have an outlet in in Ontario Canada and your dollars worth more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the product restore, it is still durable or not? I just trying to look some hardware restoration that can do product fully restore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the good and very useful information. Suitable for anyone interested. I like all your chairs.
    ความรู้เรื่องดวง

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10