Thursday, April 4, 2013

30 days until I'm 30!!!!!!



In just THIRTY days (May 4th) I will be 30-years old... CRAZYY!! I'm excited... I love fresh starts and blank slates and I think its going to be a good year and a good decade :)

I'm still trying to decide what exactly to do to commemorate the occasion...Did you do anything special for your 30th?

I'm also trying to think of 30 goals to go along with turning 30... some short-term, some medium-term, some long-term... I'll share them as the big day gets nearer!









PS - Evan's 30th is on April 17th... So far I've spent more time thinking about his big day than mine.. Can't wait to share what I have in store.. but for now it's a surprise! :)

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Hmm, what did I do for my 30th - well, I celebrated in Charleston SC with a bottle of champagne, a fab dress, big hair, sparkly nails, and a countdown! Granted, it was New Years Eve so that may explain a lot... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I think you will love your 30s - it's a great decade filled with much more confidence. I was 5 months pregnant when I turned 30, so I celebrated with family over brunch. I'm glad to see you are celebrating (and not dreading) this exciting and wonderful milestone! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10