Sunday, November 20, 2011

This sounds weird, but I LOVE my dresser! :)

I really love my dresser. It's true. I've had it since I was probably 10 years old, and about 6-months ago I repainted it white and added new hardware. I don't think I'll ever, ever get rid of it. The drawers are the perfect width and depth and it fits everything perfect from my socks to my tank tops to my jeans!

I also love the accessories - functional and beautiful! I love candlelight, fans for white noise, and my little dish for change and storage of my everyday jewelry.

It is one of those places in my house though that I look at and sigh and smile.




(See my new Kate Spade iPhone case?? Couldn't resist!) 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! And not weird at all - finding the right dresser is like finding the holy grail!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10