Monday, November 7, 2011

The Office/Craft Room Redo!

This is what my office looked like two months ago... Eek!!


Here is my inspiration board for how I want to finally pull it all together:


3) My dad and I are going to build the desk ourselves, but this is my inspiration from Target.

This room will serve two major purposes for me. First, this room will be perfect for when I work from home (if this winter is as bad as they are predicting it to be, this will be OFTEN!) But also, this will be my craft room! That being said, I'm building a desk big enough and durable enough for my huge craft projects. I've already got it started and hope to pull this room together 100% over the next couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I cannot wait to see it all come together! And OMG, I live near a Pottery Barn outlet and they had several of those seagrass chairs for sale (including a limited promo of buy one get one free so they would have been 2 for $100). I love that seagrass chair but my cat loves to scratch baskets, so I passed because I knew he would destroy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect for all of our super snowy days when working from home is the only sensible option. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10